Nike SB Dunk Wheat x Youthline
08 Dec, 2020
This year has been tough for a lot of people and Christmas is no exception so for the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Wheat release we wanted to do something different.
From today, we have a limited number of Boardertown Wheat Logo Tees available exclusively in store. Every Boardertown Wheat Logo Tee purchased will come with an entry into the Dunk Wheat raffle and Boardertown will donate 100% of the profits from the sale of the tees to Youthline who offer a free nationwide helpline service.
This is an opportunity for Boardertown and the skate and sneaker community to come together to positively impact youth in New Zealand. Thank you in advance for your support.
Terms & Conditions:
- One T-Shirt/raffle entry per customer.
- Raffle entries are allocated by shoe size and cannot be changed.
- Each entrant will have a 1 in 2 chance of purchasing their size in the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Wheat.
i.e. If a store has 2 pairs of US 7 Mens, there will be a maximum of 4 entries available in that size.
- T-shirt purchases constitute a donation to Youthline and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Raffle will be drawn in store on Tuesday 15th December at 8.30am.
- All entrants must be present at the raffle, with their entry t-shirt and raffle ticket.
- All winners must purchase shoes following the raffle draw.
- Unclaimed pairs will be redrawn following the live draw.
- All profits from sale of t-shirts will be donated to Youth Line.